Sloping Block Homes, Gold Coast & Brisbane
Leading Edge Builders is your leading expert in building homes on sloping blocks on the Gold Coast & Brisbane. Sloping blocks include irregular ground that for some builders pose a challenge greater than they want to assume.
At Leading Edge Builders we see sloping blocks differently. We see the advantage of building on irregular ground, because sloping block homes provide outstanding natural landscape views and sloping block homes provide a naturally cool environment because of air flow.
Compared to levelled homes, sloping block homes on the Gold Coast have superior water drainage due to the natural pitch of the property. Sloping block homes require minimal excavation and are more stable as a result of the ground not being disturbed.
Building on an irregular surface or sloping block requires that homes are made from light weight affordable construction materials. Our fully qualified team of builders understand the delicate construction process necessary to build a sloping block home on the Gold Coast & Brisbane.
Features and Benefits of Sloping Block Homes
At Leading Edge Builders we take the natural contours, sun aspect, energy efficiency and views into account as we help our clients maximise the sloping block to achieve the home of their dreams. Sloping blocks do not mean to compromise on design, layout, functionality or features. When it comes to building your new home Leading Edge Builders ensure that your sloping block is utilised to it’s full potential.
Why build on a Sloping Block on the Gold Coast or Brisbane?
- The design of a sloping block home provides abundant light and airflow into your home.
- Sloping block homes enjoy superior landscape views, and homes can be built to maximise picturesque views.
- Sloping block homes require minimal excavation and protect the natural stability of the property.
- There are fewer water drainage concerns because the natural slope of the block.
- The land to construct your sloping block home is affordable
Sloping Blocks Gold Coast